Chris Cardullo, CSCS, PES, CES, CF-L1
Coral Springs, FL 33067
Seeking an opportunity that will further allow me to use my knowledge of strength and conditioning and coach athletes to reach their highest athletic potential.
· NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
· NASM-Performance Enhancement Specialist
· NASM-Corrective Exercise Specialist
· CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
· American Heart Association CPR and AED certified
College: University of North Florida 2007 – 2011
· Bachelor of Arts degree
· Major: Psychology
· Minor: Public Health
· Dean’s List: 2011 Spring Semester
· Division I Baseball Player: 2010 Academic All-Conference
· Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
· Intramural sports played: Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Dodgeball
High School: St. Thomas Aquinas 2003 – 2007
· High School Diploma
· Sports played: Football, Wrestling, Track and Field
Orange Theory Fitness
Workout Design Specialist June 2016 – Present
· Author and assist in the creation of workouts and the coaching notes to accompany the workouts that will be distributed monthly.
· • Revise workouts based on review collaboration and testing feedback.
· • Test templates to evaluate the workout for flow, timing, ease of delivery, and client response needed.
· • Collaborate on monthly fitness programs.
· • Create slides based on workouts provided by the Design Team
· • Upload slides and ensure they are shared with the entire network
· • Work with studios to trouble shoot technical issues with the VVA
· • Maintain the exercise library.
· • Match names of exercises in the exercise library with those of the VVA Dropbox and coaching cue document.
· • Provide a document with options and challenges for each exercise in the exercise library.
• Provide content for e-learning videos.
Fitness Coach March 2014 – Present
· Design creative and functional workouts for group classes.
· Coach large group classes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Instruct members on proper technique and form.
Florida Atlantic University January 2016 – April 2016
Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach
· Assist the head and assistant strength and conditioning coaches with the Football team’s strength training, as well as with metabolic conditioning and performance tests. Also helped assist the Women’s Soccer team with strength training and performance tests.
CrossFit Immersion April 2015 – May 2016
CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
· Instruct members on proper mechanics and form with the Olympic Weightlifting lifts (Clean and Jerk/Snatch), as well as skills in gymnastics and other various movements. Instruct and advise members with any questions or concerns about the programming or workout. Assist with gym maintenance (mop floors, put away barbells/weights, etc.)
Parkside Health and Wellness Center February 2012 – May 2012
· Instruct patients on how to perform therapeutic exercises correctly.
· File patient information and help with office organization and maintenance.